The 2016 BAICE Conference will be 12-14 September 2016 at the University of Nottingham. The Conference theme will be ‘Achieving and Sustaining Quality Learning’.
- How can diverse stakeholders work together to improve the quality of learning?
- What impact do global agendas have, positively or negatively, on practices within education systems and in the classroom?
- How can education work as a multi-scalar ecosystem to improve the quality of learning?
- Which case-studies can help us shed light on the possibilities and challenges involved in improving education quality?
- What role does research play in catalysing change within education systems?