Storytelling for Transformation
- Participate in a project to pilot how to use creative visual storytelling ethically online
- Develop your own story about your experience of learning during the pandemic
- Craft your story using creative techniques in a supported and non-judgmental space
- Learn to record and edit your story digitally to produce a short film
- Keep your story private or share it
- 5 day intensive ~ Monday, 14 June-Friday 18 June, 2021/10:00-15:30 BST
- 6 weeks, 3 hours/week ~ 14 June-19 July 2021
We welcome postgraduate students, early career and established researchers and practitioners from the Open University and our networks with an interest or previous experience in creative methodologies. We welcome participants from all genders, sexualities, religions, nationalities, levels of ability, and backgrounds.
Contact Alison Buckler (email@example.comA1695535559) or Joanna Wheeler (moc.l1695535559iamg@1695535559relee1695535559hwsan1695535559naoJ1695535559) to express an interest to participate!