- COMPARE is the official journal of BAICE. Membership entitles you to 6 issues a year, mailed worldwide.
- Members are also entitled to a reduced annual subscription rate for the following sister Journals:
- International Journal of Education and Development (IJED) offers a discount to BAICE members with an annual subscription of €78.
- Comparative Education offers an exclusive 85% discount for BAICE members with an annual subscription £36 year.
- Globalisation, Societies and Education offers an exclusive 54% discount for BAICE members with an annual subscription £36 year.
Routledge Books Discount
Routledge Taylor & Francis Group generously offer an amazing 20% discount to BAICE members for unlimited purchases for the duration of your membership.
Conferences, Workshops and Seminars
BAICE organises a biennial thematic conference at different locations in the UK. There are also one day conferences, seminars, and workshops around different themes relevant to the field. Members are entitled to reduced registration fees for the biennial BAICE conferences and any additional BAICE-sponsored seminars or workshops. Every two years, the BAICE holds its conference within the UKFIET International Conference on Education and Development at Oxford.
Sponsorship of Events
The BAICE Executive Committee encourages members to organise one-day events, which further the aims and objectives of the Association. Funding may be available. Ask me how! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
BAICE members receive information (typically by e-mail) regarding BAICE events, and other information of relevance to those involved in international and comparative education. As a member, you will also be able to pass on relevant information to BAICE members and/or have this placed on the BAICE website. Email email@example.com.
Research Student Benefits
Research students may post the titles of their theses on the BAICE website, and publish the abstracts of their research degrees in Compare.
Additionally, two elected student representatives plan and host annual events specifically geared to meet the needs of research students – usually at low rates or free of charge to student members.