Time: 11:00 - 13:00
Event Type: Roundtable
Join the first BAICE students roundtable 2021 session. The theme for this session is comparative philosophies of education. We have five presenters and a discussant for the event.
- Adam Switala (University of Iceland) “The Self-Orientalisation of Polish Music Education”
- Thu Thu (University College London) “Overcoming performativity in Myanmar’s education: Lessons from Theravāda Buddhism”
- Czarecah Oropilla (Western Norway University of Applied Sciences) “Intergenerational Learning and Sikolohiyang Pilipino: Perspectives from the Philippines”
- Luna Luo (The Education University Hong Kong) “Cai Yuanpei’s vision of aesthetic education and its heritage in contemporary China”
- Dorothy Ferary (University College London) “Ki Hadjar Dewantara philosophies and the present education in Indonesian”
Professor David Hebert (Western Norway University of Applied Sciences)
This event is opened for BAICE members and non-BAICE members. Zoom link will be emailed to you one day before the event.
We look forward to welcoming you to our discussion. For further information, email email@example.com